Dear Club Families,
The Club will be temporarily extending full-day programs into the fall season, following the schools’ announcement to provide remote learning only to students. We are working to hire and train staff in order to serve additional youth for this special session. Depending on staffing, a very limited amount of openings (as many as 70) could become available this semester. Members registered for 2020 will receive priority consideration on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to be considered for this service, carefully review the information below. You must be able to comply with all guidelines in order to add your name to the waiting list for full-day services:
- Club hours are from 7:30a.m.-4:00p.m., Monday – Friday
- Drop-off is from 7:30-8am ONLY
- Pick-up takes place from 3:30pm-4pm.
- Parents/guardians must be present for their child’s health screening prior to entry each day. Youth must have a temperature below 100.4 and may not be experiencing any COVID-related symptoms. Members exposed to Coronavirus or with any associated symptoms may not attend for 14 days or until cleared in writing by a medical provider. Siblings in the household will be excluded as well, pending medical clearance.
- Morning hours (8 a.m. – 12 p.m.)* are devoted exclusively to completing online school classes (*subject to change according to Henderson County Public Schools). Members must bring their school-issued devices to engage with schoolteachers online during these hours and must complete online schoolwork at the Club in order to attend.
- Regular attendance is required. Members may miss no more than 10 days within the date range of 8/17-9/30. Attendance is audited regularly and membership may be revoked if this requirement is not met. (COVID absences with medical documentation are excused.)
- Masks are mandatory for members throughout the duration of the program day and members will wash their hands hourly.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided until August 31, 2020. Service after this date has not yet been determined.
- Club transportation is not available.
Please call (828) 693-9444 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., M-F, to place your child on the waiting list for fall attendance. As always, Club operations remain contingent on community health and may be reduced or temporarily suspended as circumstances evolve.
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this unusual time.